Student Accessibility Services remains open to support you virtually.
We are connecting with students via email, telephone and video conference. To book a new appointment via telephone or video conference, email your accessibility counsellor directly—they will respond to your request as soon as possible (normally within 24 hours). If you do not hear back from your Accessibility Counsellor, you can email email@example.com. Please note: our staff do not check email outside of office hours.
Questions about Alternate Exams Scheduling? Visit https://accessibility.students.yorku.ca/registration-documentation.
During this reception drop-in you will be able to discuss how to register with Student Accessibility Services, and ask general questions regarding SAS.1 p.m. to 3 p.m. – Monday to Friday. No appointment required.
Student Accessibilities Services End of Year Celebration
Student Accessibility Services provides academic accommodation and support to students with disabilities in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s Policy on accessible education for students with disabilities and York University Senate Policy on Academic Accommodation for Students with Disabilities.
Student Accessibility Services provides support to:
- Students with temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Students enrolled in full-time or part-time studies at York’s Keele campus.
- Students registered in undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Students enrolled in the School of Continuing Studies.
Students registered in programs at York’s Glendon Campus should contact Accessibility, Well-Being and Counselling at Glendon regarding supports and services.
- Information for students who are new to Student Accessibility Services, including how to register, required documentation, and what to do if documentation is not available.
- Information for students registered with Student Accessibility Services including requesting a Letter of Accommodation and activating academic accommodations.
- Information for parents, guardians and other support persons of students with accessibility concerns.
- Information for York faculty regarding Letters of Accommodation and requirements around accommodation.