Student Accessibility Services (SAS)
Student Accessibility Services provides academic accommodation and support to students with disabilities in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Commission’s Policy on accessible education for students with disabilities and York University Senate Policy on Academic Accommodation for Students with Disabilities.
Student Accessibility Services provides support to:
- Students with temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Students enrolled in full-time or part-time studies at York’s Keele campus.
- Students registered in undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Students enrolled in the School of Continuing Studies.
Students enrolled in programs at York’s Glendon Campus should contact Accessibility, Well-Being and Counselling at Glendon regarding registration, supports and services.
- Information about registration with Student Accessibility Services, required documentation, and what to do if documentation is not available.
- Information about Letters of Accommodation, activation of accommodations, and accommodated tests and exams.
- Information for parents, guardians and other support persons of students with accessibility concerns.
- Information for York faculty regarding Letters of Accommodation and requirements around accommodation.