The following guidelines are provided to psychologists and medical professionals in the interest of assuring that assessment/evaluation reports contain information relevant to document eligibility. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list, nor is it meant to restrict assessment in any way.
- Students with Mental Health Disabilities can have their health care provider complete a MHDS Medical Documentation Form.
- Students with Physical, Sensory, and Medical Disabilities can have their health care provider complete a PSMDS Medical Documentation Form.
- Students with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) can provide us with their psycho-educational reports or they can have their health care provider compete an ADHD Medical Documentation Form.
- Students with Learning Disabilities can provide us with their psycho-educational report and/or their Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) typically have ASD Psycho-educational Reports and/or other medical documentation.
How to Submit Documentation
Students with different disabilities will have different kinds of documentation to submit to our office.
Documentation should be as recent as possible. If students have older documentation or if their documentation is incomplete, it is possible that only minimal accommodations can be implemented until more complete/current documentation is provided.
Students can attach their disability related documentation to their Student Accessibility Services Registration Form.